Custom Research is tailored to meet individual client’s objectives and timelines.
Telsyte has a wealth of experience in providing targeted research and consulting solutions. Our approach is based on proven methodologies and unparalleled topic expertise.
Telsyte’s custom research experience spans all technologies and industry verticals.
Our work has been used by many clients to provide actionable insights into their key business challenges.
Telsyte’s custom research can assist in areas such as:
- Development and assessment of go-to-market strategy, based on up-to-date research and insights
- Competitive and situational analysis
- Custom market reports and multi-client studies
- Demand side analysis, identifying drivers, inhibitors, user ratings and selection criteria
- Assessment of market potential, opportunities and forecasts
- Supply side assessment of capabilities and market positioning
- Assessment of existing and future commercial arrangements and identify opportunities for improvement
- Independent review of business plans and expert advice on mergers and acquisitions
Telsyte’s research and analysis can be delivered as:
- Customised reports
- Thought leadership papers and white papers
- Presentations and road shows
- Independent expert reviews and reports.
- Workshops and tailored training sessions
Examples of recent custom research engagements include:
- Independent expert advice during the due diligence process on the acquisition of a telecom/media infrastructure
- Benefits assessment around the construction of an International sub-sea cable landing facility in Australia
- Independent expert valuation of an ASX-listed telecom carrier
- Identifying and forecasting the commercial opportunities around the construction of the NBN, the expansion of mobile networks, and other civil construction projects relating to telecommunications
- Developed a go-to-market strategy for a new market entrants
- Review of a carrier’s bidding process with the objective to improve success rates of bids for carriage contracts
- In-depth assessment of the commercial opportunities in relations to site sharing and access for a telecom/media infrastructure provider
- A series of white papers on telecommunications and the digital economy to support the promotion strategy of a tier one carrier.
To discuss how Telsyte can assist you with your custom research and consulting needs, please Contact Us.