Telsyte is hiring!
1 x Associate Analysts
Located in Sydney head office
Telsyte, Australia’s foremost independent emerging technology analyst firm, is seeking a talented and dynamic individual to join the Sydney head office team.
The position is open to recent and near graduates and also to applicants with 1 to 2 years’ experience in market research or academic research.
The new person will be contributing to Telsyte’s digital and consumer programs. General understanding of ICT trends in Australia is desirable.
Coverage areas include:
• Mobility (smartphones, tablets, wearables & mobile apps)
• Digital consumer (eCommerce, streaming video and other emerging technologies)
• Telecommunications and media
The Associate Analyst role involves a range of duties, including but not limited to the following:
• Support senior analysts in preparation of reports
• Data analysis, interpretation and modelling
• Monitoring ICT market developments and identifying emerging social and technology trends
• Market research and survey planning
The successful candidate will have a range of skills:
• Statistical analysis, Excel functions and pivot tables
• A minimum of Intermediate level in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel & Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Creative and logical thinking with a passion about emerging technologies
• Knowledge of the ICT industry and technology developments is desirable
and of course willing to be a team player with a great sense of humour.
To apply please send your resume with cover letter to: