Telsyte is hiring!
2 x Associate Analysts
Located in Sydney head office
Telsyte, Australia’s foremost independent emerging technology analyst firm, is seeking a talented and dynamic individual to join the Sydney head office team.
The position is open to recent and near graduates and also to applicants with 1 to 2 years’ experience in market research.
The new person will be contributing to Telsyte’s digital, consumer and enterprise programs and general understanding of ICT trends in Australia is desirable.
Coverage areas include:
• Mobility (smartphones, tablets, wearables & mobile apps)
• Digital business (eCommerce and the digital workplace)
• Enterprise ICT (Cloud computing, enterprise communications, Software, BI & Analytics)
• Smart home automation and Internet of Things
The Associate Analyst role involves a range of duties, including but not limited to the following:
• Support senior analysts in preparation of reports in Word and PowerPoint formats
• Data analysis, interpretation and modelling
• Monitoring ICT market developments and identifying emerging social and technology trends
• Market research and survey planning
The successful candidate will have a range of skills:
• Statistical analysis, Excel functions and pivot tables
• A minimum of Intermediate level in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel & Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Creative and logical thinking with a passion about emerging technologies
• Knowledge of the ICT industry and technology developments is desirable
and of course willing to be a team player with a great sense of humour.
To apply please send your resume with cover letter to: