Big data & analytics
Big Data has become synonymous with high volumes of information and massively scalable data storage systems. Data itself however, is useless until it can be used to generate insights of business value. The Telsyte Big Data & Analytics Study focuses on the business value of data and how analytics plays a crucial part in turning raw data into actionable information.
Data points generated from physical sensors and software applications can be used to determine real-time trends for many applications, from fault monitoring to customer service and marketing campaigns.
Coverage areas include:
- How Big Data impacts the ICT agenda for Australian organisations
- Themes for transformation and business improvement
- What is the maturity of Australian organisations when it comes to Big Data and analytics?
- The penetration of Big Data in Australian organisations
- Barriers to adoption of Big Data
- The top business applications of Big Data
- What are organisations spending on Big Data?
- How do Big Data technologies stack up?
The Telsyte Big Data & Analytics Study is for:
- Big data and analytics vendor strategy and marketing professionals
- Cloud service providers offering Big Data and analytics infrastructure hosting
- Business IT leaders delivering strategy presentations
- Market insight professionals performing market intelligence
- PR and marketing professionals looking to maximise their clients’ exposure
The study is produced by Telsyte using primary and secondary research:
- Telsyte’s ICT decision maker survey of 173 senior IT executive respondents
- Financial reports released by vendors and cloud service providers
- Interviews conducted with executives from operators, equipment vendors and software partners
In addition, Telsyte analysts conduct ongoing desk and media secondary research to monitor developments across vendors and geographies.