Telsyte’s digital workplace research program provides leading insights into the technologies and services that are re-defining how Australian businesses deploy and manage ICT infrastructure and applications.
Coverage areas include:
- The top ICT and business priorities and challenges
- How work practices are changing, including the adoption of remote working and teleworking
- How activity-based working (ABW) is changing the way we work
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategies and intentions
- Is Bring You Own Apps (BYOA) the next BYOD?
- How social media is being used for business benefit
- What is the future of the business desktop and desk phone?
- Business mobile and fixed line use and spending
The Telsyte Digital Workplace Market Study is for:
- Business IT leaders delivering strategy presentations
- Marketing directors requiring content for campaigns
- Market insight professionals performing market intelligence
- PR and marketing professionals looking to maximise their clients’ exposure
The study is produced by Telsyte using primary and secondary research:
- Telsyte’s ICT decision maker survey
- Financial reports released by vendors and cloud service providers
- Interviews conducted with executives from operators, equipment vendors and software partners
In addition, Telsyte analysts conduct ongoing desk and media secondary research to monitor developments across vendors and geographies