Each year Australian enterprises invest millions in software applications for a range of business requirements – from content management to customer billing. Telsyte’s enterprise applications market research covers a broad spectrum of software purchasing, use and intentions from Australian IT and business decision makers.
Many of today’s applications are delivered from the cloud as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) alongside established on-premises applications. Telsyte’s Enterprise Applications Market Study comprehensively covers ERP and other applications, cloud delivery models and spending intentions.
Coverage areas include:
- Application spending budgets and changes
- Spending increase by application type
- Australian enterprise application delivery model preferences
- Intentions to move applications to cloud and SaaS
- Cloud intentions across application type
- Applications most likely to stay on-premises
- Drivers for moving an application to SaaS over on-premises
- What’s driving application spending and is it set for shake up?
- Important application purchasing factors
The Telsyte Enterprise Applications Market Study is for:
- Application software vendor strategy and marketing professionals
- Business IT leaders delivering strategy presentations
- SaaS vendor marketing directors requiring content for campaigns
- Market insight professionals performing market intelligence
- PR and marketing professionals looking to maximise their clients’ exposure
The study is produced by Telsyte using primary and secondary research:
- Telsyte’s ICT decision maker survey of 263 senior IT executive respondents
- Financial reports released by vendors and cloud service providers
- Interviews conducted with executives from operators, equipment vendors and software partners
In addition, Telsyte analysts conduct ongoing desk and media secondary research to monitor developments across vendors and geographies.