Telsyte’s enterprise communications research program covers technology trends and spending and usage patterns for one of the most crucial business services – communications and collaboration.
Coverage areas include:
- The future of on-premise and cloud enterprise communications
- How communications spending is changing
- The size of the cloud UC market and what it is forecast to reach in 2020
- Cloud EC and uptake of unified communications
- What is the future of the desk phone and how are mobile devices being used?
- Procurement models customers are using for on-premises and cloud equipment
- What is the uptake of IP telephony and VoIP?
- How public softphone-based services are moving into the enterprise
- What is the impact of videoconferencing on Australian organisations?
The Telsyte Enterprise Communications Market Study is for:
- Business IT leaders delivering strategy presentations
- Marketing directors requiring content for campaigns
- Market insight professionals performing market intelligence
- PR and marketing professionals looking to maximise their clients’ exposure
- Business leaders that need to make strategic decisions about supplying products and services to the Australian market
The study is produced using primary and secondary research:
- Telsyte’s ICT decision maker survey conducted with 259 senior IT executive respondents
- Financial reports released by vendors and cloud service providers
- Interviews conducted with executives from operators, equipment vendors and software partners
In addition, Telsyte analysts conduct ongoing desk and media secondary research to monitor developments across vendors and geographies.