Mobility is changing the way we communicate and use applications for personal and business productivity. Telsyte’s enterprise mobility research brings together insights to help navigate the rapid pace of mobility technology change with coverage that spans enhancing productivity, MDM and security.
Coverage areas include:
- How organisations procure mobile devices
- How the post-PC device market is changing
- The size of the enterprise mobility market and what is it forecast to reach in 2020
- What is the market split between mobile devices, software and services?
- The market penetration for mobile device management
- How organisations use MDM to manage and secure mobile devices and apps
- What is the state of bring your own device (BYOD) and bring your own apps (BYOA)?
- How people work outside the office, including in remote locations
- Are organisations adopting wearable computers and how are they viewed by CIOs?
- How mobility impacts sales and operations
- Is the CIO losing control of enterprise mobility?
The Telsyte Enterprise Mobility Market Study is for:
- Mobile service provider strategy and marketing professionals
- Business IT leaders delivering strategy presentations
- Handset vendor marketing directors requiring content for campaigns
- MDM and mobile software vendors and service providers
- Market insight professionals performing market intelligence
- PR and marketing professionals looking to maximise their clients’ exposure
The study is produced by Telsyte using primary and secondary research:
- Telsyte’s ICT decision maker survey 248 senior IT executive respondents
- Financial reports released by vendors and cloud service providers
- Interviews conducted with executives from operators, equipment vendors and software partners
In addition, Telsyte analysts conduct ongoing desk and media secondary research to monitor developments across vendors and geographies.