Infrastructure & cloud computing
Cloud computing is taking the IT industry by storm, however, many organisations remain uncertain as to how on-demand infrastructure fits into their server, storage and network capacity planning. The Telsyte Infrastructure & Cloud Computing Market Study explores the advances in on-premises data centre, server, storage and network infrastructure and how these services can be augmented and replaced with cloud services provided on-demand by third-party infrastructure hosting companies.
Coverage areas include:
- What is driving the uptake of cloud computing among Australian enterprises?
- How organisations use private data centres
- What drives CIOs to use third-party hosting services – managed or cloud
- Server virtualization use and how organisations managing virtual servers
- What customers see as the main cloud benefits and risks
- Uptake of private clouds and how much organisations are spending on them
- The uptake and intentions of CIOs for cloud networking (NaaS)
- How organisations manage multiple cloud providers
- Policies organisations have for sending data outside of Australia
- How will the move to cloud impact in-house IT staff?
The Telsyte Infrastructure & Cloud Computing Market Study is for:
- Cloud infrastructure vendor strategy and marketing professionals
- Business IT leaders delivering strategy presentations
- On-premises vendor marketing directors requiring content for cloud amplification
- Market insight professionals performing market intelligence
- PR and marketing professionals looking to maximise their clients’ exposure
The study is produced by Telsyte using primary and secondary research:
- Telsyte’s ICT decision maker survey of 245 senior IT executive respondents
- Financial reports released by vendors and cloud service providers
- Interviews conducted with executives from operators, equipment vendors and software partners
In addition, Telsyte analysts conduct ongoing desk and media secondary research to monitor developments across vendors and geographies.