Interactive games and entertainment
Telsyte’s iGEA market monitor covers technology trends, spending and usage patterns of one of the fastest growing industries in Australia - Interactive gaming and entertainment.
The quarterly market monitor utilises thousands of interviews with interactive game buyers across Australia and New Zealand.
Coverage areas include:
- All platforms that supports games, including mobile, console, PC and Mac
- How game software and hardware spending habits are changing
- The future of interactive technologies, such as virtual and augmented reality
- Attitudes and behaviours towards digital, mobile and retail packaged games
- The size of the games market and forecasts
- Games related media such as YouTube and Twitch, as well as e-Sports competitions.
In addition, Telsyte analysts conduct ongoing desk and media secondary research to monitor developments across distributors and geographies.
The study is produced by Telsyte using primary and secondary research:
- Telsyte’s game buyers survey conducted quarterly with 1000+ Australians and half yearly with 600 New Zealanders.
- Financial reports released by distributors and market participants.
- Interviews conducted with executives from the interactive games industry in Australia and New Zealand.
Market monitor is produced exclusively for IGEA and its members