Telsyte Business Development Manager
• High profile industry position
• Exciting role in a growing business
• Highly motivated team and flexible work environment
• Salary Based on Experience (base + super + uncapped commission)
Telsyte, Australia’s leading strategic market research and consultancy in emerging technologies, is seeking a highly motivated, lateral thinking, outgoing and versatile sales professional to join its growing team. Based in Sydney CBD, the successful candidate will be responsible for selling Telsyte product and services across Australia’s telecom, media and equities markets.
This highly visible role will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives across all work streams. You will be responsible for the end-to-end Sales process – from demand generation, opportunity identification and qualification, proposal development and submission, to closing and post-sales services. Telsyte’s product and service portfolio includes market research programs, custom research and strategic consulting projects, across mobility, digital media, fixed & broadband, enterprise communications, business services and syndicated studies. You will work closely with the Research and Consulting Directors and interface with our clients’ C-level executives.
• 3 to 5 years proven professional services or market research sales experience in media, telecoms and ICT sectors
• Ability to reach C-level executives, to think strategically and laterally
• A practical understanding of market research and consulting practices
• A keen appreciation of the value these services represent, and deliver, to clients
• Experience with salesforce.com or similar CRM tools highly regarded
• An active prospective and client network in the ICT, telecom & media sector highly regarded
• Excellent written and presentation communication skills
Telsyte is a business unit of publicly listed Australian IT services company UXC (ASX: UXC) Based in Sydney with presence in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide and Perth.
If you are interested in finding out more information please email Foad Fadaghi via info(at)telsyte.com.au or call 02 8297 4601.