Digital Consumer Study
Australian consumers have traditionally been early adopters of new technologies. For businesses selling products or services to these consumers, understanding their technology usage and preferences has never been more challenging to stay on top of. Some of the areas that are rapidly changing include:
- The iPad, iPhone , new Android devices and proliferation of mobile applications
- The integration of the “social graph” into company websites through new Facebook APIs. (E.G. “like” buttons)
- The Twitter boom and its integration into mainstream television programs
- The arrival of “pay walls” and new ways for consumers to buy digital content
- Availability of fast 100Mb internet connections (NBN)
- 4G services, that will underpin the enhanced delivery of multimedia to future devices
- Wearable computers are bringing access to personal information in unobtrusive ways
- The demand for digital goods and services – from books to music – is skyrocketing
- Computer gaming is evolving rapidly with next-generation consoles and mobile apps
At Telsyte, our analysts have recognised the evolving market intelligence needs of Australian consumer focused companies.
We have developed a comprehensive multi-client research study to help our customers understand the fast changing environment and more importantly how to succeed in it.
In its fifth edition, Telsyte’s Australian Digital Consumer Study has been carefully constructed to help companies acquire the most up to the minute intelligence on the Australian market.
The study brings together the collective knowledge of our dedicated industry analysts, our proprietary databases and our annual survey of over 1000 Australian consumers.
Subscribers find this research valuable for their:
- internal planning cycles
- emerging technology market intelligence programs
- testing go-to-market product strategies
- external communications
- executive education programs
- demographic and psychographic cross tabulation and analysis by over 1500 tech, digital media and telcoms products