Digital Nation is an infographic style book that showcases Telsyte’s leading Australian consumer and enterprise ICT insights.
Digital Nation is an easy to read, infographic style report book that showcases Telsyte’s leading consumer and enterprise ICT technology research and insights. Topics include changing attitudes towards technology and post-PC device use; wearable computers for personal and business use; e-commerce and mobile commerce; broadband and privacy; business IT spending; BYO-IT; cloud computing; remote working; collaboration; and big data.
The book gives readers information on how to prepare for digital disruption and technology-led change and provides strategic insight into how the explosion of devices and data will drive new levels of engagement and commerce.
Digital Nation, is available for purchase as a printed hardcover book from online bookstore Blurb (US$99+GST excluding delivery) via this URL: http://blur.by/1tXGEdY
The 50 page Digital Nation book covers:
- Attitudes to technology
- Post PC adoption trends
- Smartphones: Android, iOS and other platform trends
- Google glass: eyes-down experience searching for an eyes-up solution
- Second screens: multitasking while watching TV
- Australian e-commerce market
- Mobile commerce and app store spend
- High-speed broadband and online privacy
- Business technology spending branches outside of IT
- Bring your own IT
- Business looks to clouds for future of IT
- Free productivity: remote working
- Wearing technology into work
- Collaboration challenges business meetings
- Business data goes big
Customised books and bulk orders are also available. Contact: email@example.com
See the full announcement of the book here online.